Name: Sun protect & Moisture Moisturising Sun Lotion 30
From Nivea’s website:
NIVEA SUN Moisturising Sun Lotion combine NIVEA SUNâ€™s advanced protection expertise with all the care of NIVEA for soft, protected skin.
What I liked:
– provides broad spectrum protection
– lightweight texture, sinks in quickly without leaving a greasy residue behind
– doesn’t leave a white cast behind
– suitable for oily skin
What I didn’t like:
– if you prefer physical sunscreens, this is not for you
– not very moisturizing
– contains alcohol, which can be drying
– not suitable for sensitive skin
Doesn’t matter how carefully I plan my trips, how many packing lists I make, and how many times I check and recheck my suitcases, I always forget something important at home. *sighs*
Usually it’s makeup brushes, which is not so bad. I just use my fingers. It’s harder to blend with them, but, in a pinch, they’ll do. But when I moved to London, I forgot something much more important: my sunscreen.