QOTW: Do You Worry About The Signs Of Aging?

worry about aging

Do you worry about the signs of aging?

My answer: although I’m not looking forward to aging, I’m not scared of it. It’s a natural process after all. So, I just use sunscreen and an antioxidant serum with retinol daily, hoping to keep the signs of aging at bay for as long as possible. And when wrinkles appear (actually I already have a few fine lines around my eyes), so be it.

Comments

Icaria, it’s a shame we can’t stay young forever, isn’t it? We can only slow down the aging process, and being careful about sun exposure is the best way to do that. And lucky your for inheriting good genes.

I’m not worried about aging at all. I mean, I use SPF and stuff, but that’s more to prevent sunburns and cancer than preventing wrinkles. Honestly, I think wrinkles are just natural. If I’m 80 and don’t have wrinkles, something’s wrong.
    Trisha´s last blog post ..FOTD: Halloween Skull MakeupMy Profile

Trisha, I agree with you. Of course it would be nice to stay young forever, but aging is a natural process and if it doesn’t happen then something is very wrong indeed.

Ana, I know how you feel. Aging is a natural process and we have to accept it. But that doesn’t mean that we have to like it too.

2. Janessa says

Nope! I know if I take care of myself as much as possible, be with those I love, and do what makes me happy, I ought to age as gracefully as I, myself, can.

Happy Halloween, Gio! I have been so busy. I sleep at 2-4 in the morning and have class at 9:00… And my last class ends at 10:00 at night. Haha I wouldn’t trade the world to not be her though.

I hope you are well!

Janessa, that’s a very healthy attitude, I like it!

Thanks and happy Halloween to you too! And wow, what long and busy days you have. I hope you are enjoying your time at school, but don’t forget to take care of yourself!

I am, thanks hun. I hope you are too.

Monica, I know you feel. Sadly, I don’t think we can ever be ready for it. We just have to learn to accept it.