A quick natural look with a subtle pop of pink. I hope you’ll like it. Here’s how to achieve it:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
- NYC Show Time Volumizing Mascara
- Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Stellar
- Senna Cream Lipstick in Down To Earth
- Senna Lip Lacquer in Sunstone
1. Start by applying an eyeshadow base. Then, pat a soft pink with a gold iridescence (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
2. Sweep a reddish brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease. Blend.
3. Apply a soft yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
4. With a pencil brush, apply the reddish brown you previously used on the lower lashline.
5. With a pencil brush, apply the same yellow shade you used on the browbone on the inner lashline.
6. Apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Even out the skintone with foundation and dab concealer on where needed.
2. Apply a shimmering nude blush (I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Horu Blush in Stellar) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a gold warm brown lipstick shade with a soft rosy tint (I used Senna Cream Lipstick in Down To Earth) on your lips.
4. Apply a sheer and shimmering golden lipgloss (I used Senna Lip Lacquers in Sunstone) on your lips.