I was in the mood for bright red lips, so I kept the rest of the face natural and soft. I hope you’ll like this look. Let me know what you think of it in the comments and, if you want to recreate it, here’s how:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
- Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Nutcracker
- Kiko Volume Attraction Mascara
- Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Stellar
- Sleek Makeup Lip4 in Tease
1. Apply an eyeshadow base, and then a matte brown shade (I used Boxed in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special eyeshadow palette) on the crease.
2. Apply a slightly darker matte brown shade (I used Bark in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel eyeshadow palette) on the outer corner of the eye. Blend it slightly into the outer part of the crease. Then, apply it along the lashline and smudge it a bit.
3. Pat a shimmery peachy taupe (I used Taupe in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel eyeshadow palette) on the lid. Then, sweep the shade onto the browbone to highlight it.
4. With a pencil brush, apply Bark on the lower lashline.
5. Line your upper lashline with a chestnut brown pencil eyeliner (I used Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Nutcracker).
6. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Even out the skintone with foundation and apply concealer where needed.
2. Sweep a shimmering peachy brown shade (I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Stellar) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a glossy and bright true red lipstick (I used Paris in the Sleek Makeup Lip4 palette in Tease) on your lips.