I’m finally back with one of my crazy bold looks. This time, I used yellow and pink, which is one of my favourite combinations, and added a touch of blue to make it more fun. What do you think of it? Here’s how to achieve it:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Neve Makeup Gli Arcobaleni Palette in Intensissimi
- Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
- NYC High Definition Mascara
- Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Sleek Makeup Blush in Rose Gold
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
1. Start by applying an eyeshadow primer. This will intensify the colours and make them stick to the lid for the whole day. Then, apply a satin bright fuchsia shade (I used Diva in the Neve Makeup Gli Arcobaleni Palette in Intensissimi) on the lid.
2. Apply a watermelon shade with a velvety finish (I used Watermelon in the Neve Makeup Gli Arcobaleni Palette in Intensissimi) on the outer V and blend where it meets with the fuchsia.
3. Sweep a matte bright yellow shade (I used Banana in the Neve Makeup Gli Arcobaleni Palette in Intensissimi) on the crease and blend.
4. Apply a pearly white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight. Apply the same shade on the inner parts of the lid and lower lashline.
5. Line your upper lashline (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge) with a dark blue pencil eyeliner.
6. With a pencil brush, sweep a bright dark blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the lower lashline. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation all over your face, and concealer where needed.
2. Sweep a peachy pink shade with golden shimmers (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Rose Gold) on your cheeks.
3. Apply an orangey coral gloss (I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef) on your lips.