Since emerald is the Pantone colour of the year, I thought it was high time I did a look with it. I didn’t want anything too bright though, but only a nice daytime look with a pop of colour that’s wearable without being boring. Do you think I succeeded?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
– Senna Glow Eye Color in Emerald
– Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Tonic
– Guerlain Cils D’Enfer Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Neve Cosmetics Blush in Summertime
– Senna Lip Lacquer in Bonfire
1. Apply an eyeshadow base all over the lid to make your eyeshadows stay put throughout the day. Then, pat a shimmering peachy taupe shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
2. Sweep a shimmering emerald green shade (I used Senna Glow Eye Color in Emerald) on the crease. Blend.
3. Apply a matte off white shade (I used Nougat in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
4. With a pencil brush, apply a dark violet shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow Palette) on the lower lashline.
5. Line your upper lashline with a shimmering forest green pencil eyeliner (I used Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Tonic).
6. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation, tinted moisturizer or BB Cream all over your face. Dab on concealer on areas that need further coverage. I used it to hide my dark circles.
2. Sweep a bronzy pink blush with a gold iridescence (I used Neve Cosmetics Blush In Summertime) on your cheeks.
3. Apply a buildable orangey red lipgloss (I used Senna Lip Lacquer in Bonfire) on the lips.