A simple look for a very hot summer day. It’s nothing special, but I hope you’ll like it!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
– Guerlain Cils D’Enfer Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Sleek Makeup Lip4 in Ballet
1. After applying an eyeshadow base, pat a taupe shade (I used Taupe in the Sleek Makeup Taupe Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
2. Sweep a shimmery reddish brown (I used Conker in the Sleek Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and blend it.
3. Sweep a light matte peach (I used Toast in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease on top of the brown shade to help blend out its edges.
4. Sweep a matte white shade (I used Nougat in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone. Apply a little bit on the inner corners of the eyes too. Blend.
5. With a pencil brush, apply the same brown shade you previously used on the crease on the lower lashline as well.
6. With a pencil brush, apply the same white shade you previously used on the browbone on the inner lower lashline too. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply a lightweight foundation all over your face and concealer where needed.
2. Sweep a peachy pink blush infused with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the cheeks.
3. Apply a rose pink lipstick (I used Pirouette in the Sleek Makeup Lip4 in Ballet) on the lips.