Today’s look is more appropriate for fall than summer, but I don’t care. I was in the mood for something intense and with a pop of colour, but I didn’t want anything too bright. And although it turned out a bit darker than I planned, I really love the result. What do you think of it?
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
– Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom
– Guerlain Cils D’Enfer Mascara
– Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
– Layla Correttore Anticernes in Stick
– Neve Cosmetics Blush In Summertime
– Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Super Natural
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid to make your eyeshadow stay put throughout the day. Then, apply a matte dark brown shade (I used Bark in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and outer part of the lid.
2. Pat a reddish purple (I used the one in the Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043) on the middle part of the lid. Gently blend where it meets with the brown. Then, using a pencil brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline as well.
3. Pat a soft Barbie pink shade (I used the one in the Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043) on the inner part of the lid and blend where it meets with the purple. Apply it on the inner part of the lower lashline too. Blend again.
4. Using a big fluffy crease brush and circular motions, darken the outer part of the crease with a dark reddish brown (I used Regal in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette).
5. Highlight the browbone with a matte white shade (I used the one in the Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow in P043).
6. Line your upper lashline with an iridescent blue-toned purple shade (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom). Apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Even out the skintone with either foundation or tinted moisturizer and dab on concealer where needed.
2. Apply a bronzy pink blush with a gold iridescence (I used Neve Cosmetics Blush in Summertime) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a pinkish nude gloss shade (I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Super Natural) on your lips.