QOTW: What’s Your Body Care Routine?

haus of gloi depravity pumpkin butter

What’s your body care routine?

My answer: I use a gentle body wash and then apply a body butter. My favourites are from Haus Of Gloi. If I remember, I’ll also exfoliate, but it’s rare lol.

Comments

Trisha, I used to be like that too. But I’ve started moisturizing more regularly lately as I have so many body creams to finish. lol.

Ana, it’s so easy to forget our bodies need some TLC too, isn’t it? I used to neglect mine terribly too…

Makeup Morsels, I don’t exfoliate my body regularly either. I know I should, but I forget…

I use a body wash all over and a seperate tea tree wash for my acne prone back. I try to scrub once a week – but I often slack! I also often forget to apply moisturizer! Haha! :P
    Jenn´s last blog post ..Hello! :DMy Profile

Jenn, I slack a lot too when it comes to exfoliating… It’s just so easy to forget, you know? :)

Gentle body wash, oil on wet skin at the end of my shower. Recently I’been liking sweet almond oil. In the evening, these days if I feel I need it, I go for either Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Lotion or The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Lotion.
    Icaria´s last blog post ..Taking A Day Off…My Profile

Icaria, I’ve never tried Weleda but I like The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Lotion too. It’s lovely, isn’t it?

3. Janessa says

I use an oatmeal and honey bar soap and switch between my philosophy shower gels. I’ll take a bubble bath once a week with my beloved LUSH products :). I was with warm water almost exclusively because I have dry skin and I don’t want to dry it up. On hot days, I sometimes shower with cool water haha. I don’t pat dry and put on an oil first. I love L’Occitane’s but I broke the glass bottle :( so now I’m using Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse and it makes me smell good haha. I don’t even spritz perfume on afterwards. I follow up with a lotion in summer and a body butter in winter. I might apply a body butter afterwards or a thicker lotion if my skin feels ten minutes later. I like to put lotion on my feet and then wear a pair of socks to sleep.

I exfoliate when I take a bath and sometimes when I take a shower so about twice a week more or less :).

Janessa, I like your routine. You’re taking very good care of your body. And well done for taking warm baths and cool showers. My skin is dry too but I still wash with very hot water. I just can’t do without it. Thank goodness for body butters!