When I first started blogging, I often used loose eyeshadows. I love how versatile and pigmented they are, but in the past year, I barely touched them. I’m often pressed for time these days and pressed eyeshadows are much more convenient and less messy to use. So, last weekend, when I finally had some free time I took out my beloved Barry M Dazzle Dusts and came up with this summery, warm look. Enjoy!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in #77 Orange
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in #76 Yellow
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
- Guerlain Cils D’Enfer mascara
- Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat in Beige Rosé
- Layla Correttore Anticernes in Stick
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl
- Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral
1. To make the pigments better adhere to the lids, and their shimmers to stand out, you’ll need a sticky base such as Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy. This base isn’t designed to prevent creasing as well, so apply a regular eyeshadow base, such as Too Faced Shadow Insurance, beforehand.
2. Sweep a bright shimmering orange shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #77 Orange) on the crease.
3. Highlight the browbone with a matte light white cream shade (I used Nougat in the Skeek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette).
4. Pat a bright shimmering yellow shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #76 Yellow) on the lid.
5 & 6. Line both your upper lashline and your waterline with a blue pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge).
7. Apply mascara.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Even out the skintone by applying foundation or tinted moisturizer. If you have any imperfections that need concealing, such as blemishes or dark circles, dab concealer on them.
2. Sweep a warm peach blush (I used Essence Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl) on your cheeks.
3. Apply a coral lipstick (I used Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral) on your lips.