QOTW: Have You Ever Broken A Beauty Product?

broken beauty product

Have you ever broken a beauty product?

My answer: unfortunately, yes. Once, I dropped to the floor a Collistar face palette and it smashed into a thousand pieces. It was impossible to even try and put it back together as the palette contained lots of different stripes of colour. And it was brand new too. I had bought it only the week before and used it just a couple of times. :(

Comments

Icaria, oh no! How awful! And it’s even worse when it’s new stuff that gets broken, isn’t it?

Oh yes lots of times already- lipsticks, eyeshadows, compact powders… The most recent accidents I had involved eyeshadows. I dropped my new eyeshadows as I was taking them out of my bag. Clumsy me. I was able to press the single e/s again, though. But the other one, nah. It’s like yours – it had stripes of colors in one pan, and the colors are all mixed up now. Wasn’t even able to use it, and it was a gift. So mad at myself for that. haha
    Aya´s last blog post ..NOTD: Summer’s Almost OverMy Profile

Aya, oh no! That’s such a shame! Striped products are very pretty, but when they break, they sadly become useless. I’m glad you managed to fix at least the single eyeshadow though.

2. Janessa says

Yes! I dropped my z-palette and cracked a blush and several eyeshadows. I’ve cracked my lipgloss cap to my glossimer :(. Fortunately I haven’t broken any compacts.

3. Viv says

Yes, a couple of times – the worse being a Bobbi Brown shimmer Brick that shattered into dust when I dropped it on the bathroom floor :(

Viv, what a shame! It’s so sad when products break, especially if they are expensive. :(