QOTW: What’s Your Favourite Type Of Makeup To Buy?

favourite type of makeup to buy

What’s your favourite type of makeup to buy?

My answer: eyeshadows! I just can’t resist all those beautiful, bright and colourful shades, especially when they have a shimmery finish!

Comments

Katie, I love indie eyeshadows too. They are often unique and complex. Too bad most of these companies are US-based and buying stuff from there is so complicated for us Italians. Our customs hold packages for months, make us sign 4 forms and pay a fee before sending them to us, so I don’t buy from them as often as I’d like.

Eight, the eyeshadows selection in most stores is disappointing, isn’t it? Thank goodness we can buy beautiful, more intriguing ones online.

Icaria, I’m liking lipstick more and more lately. I have a feeling that will be my next obsession but for me I’m still an eyeshadow gal. ;)

1. Stephanie says

Eye shadows for me too. I love color! I also have a hard time resisting buying lip sticks and lip glosses, even though I hardly ever wear them.

Plue, looks like nail polishes are an addiction for many. They are so pretty, aren’t they?

2. Janessa says

It used to be eyeshadow for me, too! Right now, it’s all about blush but I feel like I have too many of the same colors. I need some plums and rose to my collection. Currently, I’m looking into red, lilac, and plum lipsticks.
    Fall is just around the corner! I AM SO EXCITED.

Janessa, I love blushes too and I have your same problem with them. I just keep buying them in the same colours lol.

Those shades are great for fall. Now that fall collections have already hit the counters you have so many options to choose from!