Today’s look is very simple. I just wanted to do a quick look with lilac and at the end, on a whim, I decided to add a bright blue eyeliner on the waterline to spice up the eyes a bit more.
Unfortunately, the pictures turned out quite washed out due to the horrible lightening in my room. Hopefully the weather will improve soon now that’s spring just around the corner, so that I will be able to take better photos.
In the meantime, I hope you will enjoy this look. Here’s the products I used and the directions on how to achieve it:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Circus Palette
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Make Up For Ever Powder Blush in n.26 Fuchsia
- Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer (my favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance) all over the lid. This will prevent the eyeshadows from fading and creasing throughout the day.
2. Pat a matte lilac shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Circus Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid and blend out the edges.
3. Apply a matte white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Circus Palette) on the browbone and crease.
4. Using a pencil brush, apply the same lilac shade you previously used on the lid on the lower lashline too.
5. Apply mascara.
6. Apply a bright sky blue pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric) on the waterline.
CHEEKS & LIPS
1. Apply foundation, or tinted moisturizer if you don’t need much coverage, all over your face, and apply concealer on any blemish or flaw that’s still visible.
2. Sweep a vibrant, matte fuchsia blush (I used Make Up For Ever Powder Blush in n.26 Fuchsia) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply an opaque and bright, shimmering fuchsia gloss (I used Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2) on your lips.