I’m sorry I didn’t have the time to take step-by-step photos this week, but I hope you will enjoy the look anyway. I’m on a green kick lately and this time I paired it with a soft orange shade. Here’s how it turned out:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
- BFTE Mineral Eyeshadow in Tangerine
- Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Fyrinnae Finishing Powder Oil Control
- Benefit Coralista Blush
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
1. Start by applying and eyeshadow primer all over your lids. This will prevent the makeup from creasing and fading throughout the day.
2. Pat a shimmering military green (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the middle part of the lid, and on the middle part of the lower lashline too.
3. Apply a shimmering forest green shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the lid and on the crease. Blend. Apply the same shade on the outer part of the lower lashline too, and blend again.
4. Apply a soft orange shade with gold shimmers (I used BFTE Mineral Eyeshadow in Tangerine) on the inner parts of the lid and lower lashline and blend where it meets with the green.
5. Highlight the browbone with a shimmering soft yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette).
6. Line the outer half of your upper lashline with a black pencil eyeliner. Then, smudge it. Apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply either a foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone and dab some concealer on those areas that need some extra coverage. Set everything with powder.
2. Sweep a coral pink blush (I used Benefit Coralista Blush) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply an orangey coral lipgloss (I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef) on your lips.