remember the readers’ feedback survey I asked you to take last month? Well, a few of you offered some useful suggestions on how to improve my FOTD posts. You wanted me to post step-by-step photos and separate the instructions of the eye makeup from those of the rest of the face. So, that’s exactly what I did with this look.
I hope you like these new changes. Please, let me know what you think of them and if you have any further suggestion to offer. Feedback and constructive criticism are always appreciated. Without further ado, here’s the look and the products I used to create it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Curacao Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– Catrice Intensif’Eye Wet & Dry Eyeshadow in Have You Seen Alice?
– Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner
– Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash
-Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Fyrinnae Finishing Powder Oil Control
– Benefit Coralista Blush
– Benefit High Beam
– Benefit Ultra Plush Lipgloss in Coralista
1. Apply an eyeshadow base (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) all over the lid to make sure your makeup will stay put for the whole day.
2. Apply a khaki green with gold shimmers (I used Green Martini in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and lower lashline.
3. Sweep a soft and shimmery military green (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease on top of Green Martini to create a nice gradient.
4. Apply a dark green eyeshadow (I used Catrice Intensif’Eye Wet & Dry Eyeshadow in Have You Seen Alice?) on the inner and middle parts of the lid.
5. Apply a black shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer parts of the lid and the lower lashline. Blend.
6. Apply a pearly bright green (I used Apres Midori in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner corner of the eye. Blend.
7. Sweep a shimmering yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
8. Line your eyes with a black pencil liner (I used Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner) and apply mascara.
FACE & LIPS
1. Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer all over your face to even out the skintone, dab on concealer where needed and set everything with powder.
2. Sweep a coral pink blush (I used Benefit Coralista Blush) on the apples of your cheeks and apply a pink highlighter (I used Benefit High Beam) on those areas where the light naturally hits your face, such as your cheekbones, forehead, chin and bridge of the nose.
3. Apply a sheer peachy coral lipgloss (I use Benefit Ultra Plush in Coralista) on your lips.