QOTW: What Are The Most Unique Eyeshadows You Own?

fyrinnae arcane eyeshadows 01

What are the most unique eyeshadows you own?

My answer: Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadows. The photo above really doesn’t do them any justice at all. These eyeshadows change colour according to how the light hits them. They are pigmented, complex and hard to dupe. If you’re looking for something unique, do check them out.

Comments

I don’t think I own any eye shadows that are unique because I have all the basic brands (Mac, inglot, Revlon etc). I may need to check out Fyrinnae :-)

Monica.

Monica, those brands make some great colours too. Plus, ordinary shades are very wearable and suitable for most occasions. And do check out Fyrinnae, their products are wonderful! :)

You know, I have probably 100 or so eyeshadows… and I’ll have to agree. Fyrinnae’s Mephisto and Shiro Cosmetics’ Shall Not Be Mourned (discontinued) are probably my favourites, and there’s no duplicating them. Mephisto is like a red jewel bug once one. Pat in on, it’s one colour. Streak it on (with a brush or sponge), it’s another colour! Reds, golds, and deep blues are all in one powder. Versatile, metallic, beautiful. I’ve really never seen another shadow like it.
    BebeTaian´s last blog post ..Secret Projects + Upcoming EventsMy Profile

BebeTaian, Fyrinnae does make some wonderful, complex and unique shades, doesn’t it? It’s so hard to choose what to get from them as there’s so much variety but Mephisto has just jumped at the top of my wishlist. Your description made me fall in love with it already! :)

3. Janessa says

I don’t have a really unique one because I don’t own that many eye shadows. I think pigments are probably the most unique

Charisma, aww thank you! I’m glad you like it and thank you for bookmarking it.

Fyrinnae Arcane Magic eyeshadows are really complex, aren’t they?