I was in the mood for something colourful and fun, so I decided to use a colour combination I love but hadn’t done in a while: yellow and blue. Don’t you think they go very well together? Because the eyes are quite intense, I decided to keep the rest of the makeup toned down. I hope you’ll like it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Glory Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
– Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Fyrinnae Finishing Powder Oil Control
– Catrice Defining Duo Blush in Pink Grapefruit Shake
– Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips
– Apply an eyeshadow base all over your lid to make sure your makeup won’t budge and crease throughout the day. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
– Apply a shimmering greyish blue (I used Northern in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the eye and bring the colour slightly up and into the crease. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
– Apply a shimmering sky blue (I used Victoria in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer part of the crease on top of Northern.
– Apply a shimmering bright yellow (I used Circle in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the middle of the lid. Blend it where it meets with the blue.
– Apply a shimmering pale beige (I used Overground in the Sleek Makeup Glory Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner part of the lid, on the browbone and the inner lower lashline. Blend.
– Line your waterline with a bright sky blue pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric) and your upper lashline with a dark blue pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Binge). Apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer all over your face to even out the skintone, dab on concealer where needed and set everything with powder.
– Sweep a rosy blush (I used Catrice Defining Duo Blush in Pink Grapefruit Shake) on your cheeks.
– Apply a sheer dark rose lipgloss with brown undertones and gold shimmers (I used Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips) on your lips.