today’s look is very bright and colourful. Enjoy!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil in Mossberry
- Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in I Dream Of Greenie
- Senna Sketch A Brow Pencil
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Milani Minerals Blush
- Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2
- Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Using circular motions and a pencil brush, apply a reddish pink shade (I used Pink Grapefruit in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer V.
- Sweep a soft candy pink shade (I used Candy Floss in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and blend.
- Apply a sheer and delicate pink (I used Lychee in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
- Using a pencil brush, create a smaller v on the outer corner of the eye with a dark red shade (I used Raspberry Coulis in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette).
- Apply a metallic yellowish gold (I used Gold Ribbon in the Sleek Makeup Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
- Sweep a lime green shade (I used the eyelid shade in the Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in I Dream Of Greenie) on the lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline with a matter burgundy kohl pencil with purple undertones and apply mascara.
- Even out the skintone with a good foundation or tinted moisturizer and apply concealer where needed.
- Define your eyebrows with a pencil that’s pretty much of the same colour as them.
- Apply a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
- Swipe a bright fuchsia gloss (I used Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2) on your lips.