today’s look is very bright and colourful. Enjoy!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil in Mossberry
– Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
– Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in I Dream Of Greenie
– Senna Sketch A Brow Pencil
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush
– Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2
– Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid. My favourite is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
– Using circular motions and a pencil brush, apply a reddish pink shade (I used Pink Grapefruit in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer V.
– Sweep a soft candy pink shade (I used Candy Floss in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and blend.
– Apply a sheer and delicate pink (I used Lychee in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Using a pencil brush, create a smaller v on the outer corner of the eye with a dark red shade (I used Raspberry Coulis in the Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette).
– Apply a metallic yellowish gold (I used Gold Ribbon in the Sleek Makeup Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
– Sweep a lime green shade (I used the eyelid shade in the Wet n Wild Color Icon Palette in I Dream Of Greenie) on the lower lashline.
– Line your upper lashline with a matter burgundy kohl pencil with purple undertones and apply mascara.
– Even out the skintone with a good foundation or tinted moisturizer and apply concealer where needed.
– Define your eyebrows with a pencil that’s pretty much of the same colour as them.
– Apply a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Swipe a bright fuchsia gloss (I used Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2) on your lips.