when I want to do a more subtle and wearable look, I usually take out my beloved Sleek Makeup Oh So Special palette, which features a nice mix of neutral and intense shades. My absolute favourite eyeshadow in the palette is Gateau, a soft pink shade with gold iridescence that beautifully brightens up the eyes; I used it all over the lid. Because the eyeshadows on the lid are so soft and delicate, I decided to add some drama on the lower lashline. What do you think of this idea? Do you like the look?
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
- Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
- Benefit High Beam
- Ciccone Lipstick in Rhea
- Apply an eyeshadow base all over the lid to ensure your eyeshadows will stay put for the whole day and to improve their colour payoff.
- Apply a soft pink shade with gold iridescence (I used Gateau in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
- Sweep a matte cream shade (I used Bow in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone.
- Apply a matte black shade (I used Noir in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on the lower lashline.
- Sweep a shimmering grey with blue undertones (I used Glitz in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) on top of the black on the lower lashline and blend.
- Apply a shimmering bronzy brown (I used Gift Basket in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette) just below the grey shade on the lower lashline and blend.
- Apply mascara.
- Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer all over your face to even out the skintone and concealer where needed.
- Apply a matte peachy brown blush (I used Sleek Blush in Suede) on your cheeks and a light pink highlighter (I used Benefit High Beam) on your cheekbones, bridge of your nose and forehead.
- Sweep a soft nude lipstick shade (I used Ciccone Lipstick in Rhea) on your lips.