it’s been a while since I’ve last shown you one of those crazier, bright looks I love so much. But the wait is now over and I hope you will enjoy today’s look. I wanted to do something summery and cheerful as the weather has been pretty gloomy here lately and so I decided to use green and yellow shades. I think they work very well together, don’t you? Let me know what you think of the look. 😉
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Curacao Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Bohemian Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Tonic
– Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Flormar Pretty Compact Blush-On in P115
– Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer all over your lid: it will improve colour payoff and make eyeshadows stay put for the whole day.
– Apply a bright teal green shade with a metallic finish (I used Green Iguana in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the outer parts of the lid and crease. Apply it on the outer lower lashline too.
– Apply a bright yellow (I used Screwdriver in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the middle parts of the lid and crease and blend where it meets with the green. Apply it on the inner lower lashline too and blend.
– Apply a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Bohemian Eyeshadow Palette) on the inner part of the lid and blend where it meets with the yellow. Apply it on the browbone to highlight it too.
– Sweep a soft beige, tan shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Bohemian Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease to blend out the edges.
– Line your upper lashline with a metallic forest green pencil liner (I used Sleek Makeup Eau La La Pencil in Tonic) and apply mascara.
– Apply either foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone and dab concealer on any small imperfection that needs to be hidden.
– Apply a shimmering peachy blush (I used Flormar Pretty Compact Blush-On in P115) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply an orangey coral gloss (I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef) on your lips.