New Collection: Artdeco Dita Von Teese Golden Vintage Holiday 2012

“I love to have elegant cosmetics in my purse and now, with the ArtDeco Golden Vintage Collection, every woman can spice up their natural beauty with a touch of gold and glamour”, says Dita Von Teese about the collection she helped created for the holidays. The products come in a luxurious golden packaging and are embossed with feathers that are reminiscent of the feather fans Dita uses in her burlesque shows. Here’s what the collection includes:

GOLDEN VINTAGE EYELIGHTS (€24,00)
A gorgeous shimmering highlighting and eyeshadow palette that features three pink and brown shades.

LASH DESIGNER (€14,80)
Available in n.1 Raven, this quick-drying mascara promises to provide volume, length and definition.

CANDLELIGHT POWDER N.1 (€24,00)
A lightweight powder infused with shimmers that gives skin a radiant glow.

GOLDEN VINTAGE BLUSHER (€22,00)
Available in Enravish, it features three pink shades that will give a nice pop of colour and a shiny finish to your cheeks.

GOLDEN VINTAGE LIPSTICK (€14,80)
Available in n.15 Red Muse (subtle orange), n.28 Mistress (solid red) and n.36 Valentina (dark cherry).

GOLDEN VINTAGE LIP LACQUER (€14,80)
Available in n.70 Jolisse and n.28 Chinois, they have a creamy and opaque texture and a matte finish.

NAIL LACQUER (€7,50)
Available in n.156 Narcisse Noir and n.169 Sleight of Hand.

MINI NAIL POLISH (€3,95)
Available in n.10 Gilded Moon (gold) and n.12 Diamond Moon (silver), to create a retro-inspired half moon manicure look.

FALSE LASHES (€12,80)
Available in n.26 and n.43, for a glamorous look.

BEAUTY MARKS (€3,95)
It features a bunch of velvety beauty marks in two different sizes that are easy both to apply and remove.

What do you think of this collection?

Comments

1. Sherry B. says

I am drooling on my monitor! These are so beautiful and look so retro that they truly satisfy the “vintage nerd” in me. Are they available to the US? Even if the products themselves were not that great, the colors and packaging alone make them worthy of setting out on my vanity!

Sherry, it’s a gorgeous collection, indeed. Worth getting just for the packaging alone, it’s so vintage and glamorous. I think artdeco is available in the States but I’m not sure in what cities/shops.

2. Janessa says

Holy shmokes that’s pretty! I LOVE the packaging and I seriously want too many things right now. The beauty marks! :D That’s so funny but cool. I like the mascara, candlelight powder, and blush the most.

Janessa, everything looks so gorgeous, doesn’t it? I love the packaging too, so elegant. And the beauty marks are such a fun idea!

I would like to know is the golden vintage holiday collection going to be on
    art deco website soon. I’m a fan of the golden era of hollywood and was
    wondering if this collection is limited only to the european market. I have been on
    online shopping for the art deco, but I have’nt purchased any products yet.
    Where and when will the golden vintage collection be on the site, or will it be
    available at all. The packaging is elegant to the touch. Dita Von Teese has done
    an absolute job on the gold collection. Pleas reply back soon. Thanks. Kathy Mason

Kathy, I’m afraid I have no idea if this collection will be available on their website. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an LE collection there, but you never know. I think sending them an email would be best.

If you can’t get it where you live, you can always check out this website: http://tenderlovingskincare.co.uk/ I know the owner has helped other people get Artdeco products. Hope this helps.

4. Viv says

Today I got my ‘order despatched’ email from Debenhams in the UK on the Eyelights and the Blush :) :)

I have been in love with these for ages. We get ArtDeco collections very very late over here in the UK, but they’re definitely worth waiting for, aren’t they?

Viv x