it’s been ages since I’ve used blue eyeshadows. I thought it was high time to remedy that and did a very dramatic, intense blue look. I hope you’ll like it:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Acid Eyeshadow Palette
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
- Neve Cosmetics Pastello in Liquirizia
- Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Extra Black
- Layla Correttore Anticernes in Stick n.5
- Mememe Blush Me in Pink
- Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
- Bottega Verde Glamour Shine Gloss in Glicine
- Start by applying an eyeshadow base (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) that will make your eyeshadows stay put for the entire day and improve their colour payoff too.
- With a fluffy brush and using circular motions, apply a bright but dark blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Acid Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease. Apply some on the outer lower lashline to create a sort of a v-shape. Sweep it on the outer lower lashline too.
- Apply a medium bright blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Acid Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid and blend where it meets with the darker blue. Sweep it on the inner lower lashline as well. Blend again.
- Darken the outer part of the crease by applying a small amount of black eyeshadow (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Acid Eyeshadow Palette). Blend well.
- Sweep a matte light white cream shade (I used Nougat in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
- Line your upper lashline with a black pencil eyeliner (I used Neve Cosmetics Pastello in Liquirizia) and apply mascara.
- My skin is in good condition at the moment so I skipped the foundation and only dabbed a bit of concealer (I used Layla Correttore Anticernes in Stick n.5) on my dark circles to hide them.
- Sweep a cool, Barbie pink shade (I used MeMeMe Blush Me in Pink) and highlight your cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle gold highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
- Apply a cool, bright pink lipgloss shade (I used Bottega Verde Glamour Shine Gloss in Glicine) on your lips.