today’s look is all about the lips. I’m donning a beautiful red lipstick, so I’ve kept the rest of the makeup very natural. I hope you’ll like it.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette in Extravagant Gold
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Curacao Eyeshadow Palette
- Rival De Loop Kajal & Highlighter in 02 natural.
- Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Extra Black
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Extravagant Red
- Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) all over the lid. This will make your eyeshadow last longer.
- Sweep a pale cream beige (or any other eyeshadow that’s pretty much the same colour as your lid; I used the one in the Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette in Extravagant Gold) on the lid.
- Sweep a soft reddish brown (I used the one in the Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette in Extravagant Gold) on the crease and blend. Apply it on the lower lashline too.
- With an angled brush, apply a soft line of black eyeshadow (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Eyeshadow Palette) on the upper lashline.
- Line your waterline with a pinkish cream eyeliner (I used Rival De Loop Kajal & Highlighter in 02 natural) and apply mascara.
- Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
- Apply a peachy brown bronzer (or whatever shade of bronzer/blush/eyeshadow you usually use; I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede) on your cheekbones to sculpt them.
- Using a lip brush for a more precise application, apply a warm coral red lipstick shade (I used Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Extravagant Red) on your lips.