What Beauty Brand Would You Love To Go On Sale?

What beauty brand would you love to go on sale?

Beautiful with brains says: Guerlain! I’d love to try their lipsticks, but they are so expensive! Also, Dior and MUFE.

Comments

Trisha, the quality of their products is excellent, isn’t it? I wish they went on sale more often.

Hey Gio!

Btw I have a blog there is only 2 posts… lol
    I just started it today. Anyways brands I would like to go
    on sale are ( I havent tried these.. yet :o) Mac, Sephora, etc.
    PrettyKitty´s last blog post ..WelcomeMy Profile

PrettyKitty, I wish you all the best with your blog. I’ll definitely check it out. ;)

MAC makes some lovely products but their prices have been increasing quite a lot lately. It’d be wonderful if they went on sale regularly.

La Bisbetica, I agree. It’s a shame these brands never really go on sale. They make some wonderful products but their prices are really offputting and out of a lot of people’s budgets. If they did a sale, at least more people would be able to try one or two things from them.

2. Janessa says

MUFE has 40% off at IMATS the last time I went! I also picked up the 4-color palette from Sugar Pill for $22 or somewhere around there. I didn’t pick up any MUFE though. There was so many other brands to see and the lines were crazy long. I’d like Chanel, Guerlain, and Tom Ford to go on sale :D.

Janessa, oh Tom Ford! It would be awesome if they went on sale! I wanna try so many of their products but their prices are crazy! I love places like IMATS for their sales, but you have to spend the entire day in a queue to get something lol. I remember when I went to Cosmoprof. I had this huge list of things to buy on sale and came back with very little because the lines were way too long!

guerlain, chanel, dior! Tom Ford and MUFE too!

the only way i try to console myself is i buy these brands from departmental stores where I can accumulate loyalty points and turn them into vouchers for my next purchase. though a sale is definitely a sweeter deal!
    plue´s last blog post ..Off To The Land of Smiles!My Profile

Plue, that’s a great way to get them at a discount. It’s not as good as a sale I agree, but better than nothing. :)

I’m with you. Definitely Guerlain. Ooh and Tom Ford too. Love them but too expensive I reckon. If SKII goes on sale too I’ll be very happy :-P

Tine, I’d love for SKII to go on sale too. I’d love to see what the type is about re their products but they are so expensive!