it’s been ages since I did a green look which is weird for me as green is my favourite eyeshadow colour. But yesterday I decided to do just that, with the help of my Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette in I Dream Of Greenie. And here’s the result. I hope you’ll like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Palette in I Dream Of Greenie
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
– Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Extra Black
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Mememe Blush Me in Pink
– Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) all over the lid. This will make your eyeshadow last longer.
– Apply a shimmering medium grass green (I used the crease color in the Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Palette I Dream Of Greenie) all over the lid and bring the colour slightly up into the crease. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
– Pat a bright yellowed chartreuse (I used the eyelid color in Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Palette I Dream Of Greenie) on the middle of the lid and carefully blend the edges. This will brighten up the lid.
– Sweep a pale green shade (I used the browbone color in the Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Palette I Dream Of Greenie) mon the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline with a black eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and apply mascara.
– Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Sweep a cool pink blush (I used MeMeMe Blush Me in Pink) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply a semi-opaque bright pink lipgloss (I used Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink) on your lips.