I love my pigments but I have really neglected them lately. I thought it was high time I remedied that and came up with a dark mermaid look. I really like how it turned out. It is bold and vibrant, but also wearable imo. What do you think?
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in #15 Aqua
- Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow in Dragon Magic
- Neve Makeup Eyeshadow in Lavender Fields
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent
- Bottega Verde Intense Eye Pencil in Intense Black
- Pupa Vamp! Mascara in Extra Black
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl
- Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
- Prime your eyes with an eyeshadow base (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance). This will make your eyeshadow last longer. Then, because I wanted the pigments I was gonna use to be really vibrant and look foiled, I applied a thin layer of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy. If you don’t have it, you can wet your brush with water to get the same effect, or just skip this step.
- Apply a shimmering aqua shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #15 Aqua) all over the lid.
- Apply a shimmery charcoal shade that can turn into a purplish blue or mid-green according to how the lights hit it (I used Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow in Dragon Magic) on the outer V and crease blend. If you don’t have any shade this complex in your stash, simply apply a dark greenish grey eyeshadow instead.
- Sweep a soft greyish lilac shade (I used Neve Makeup Eyeshadow in Lavender Fields) on the crease on top of Dragonfly to soften the edges. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
- Apply a sheer white shade with green shimmers (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent) on the browbone to highlight.
- Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Bottega Verde Intense Eye Pencil in Intense Black) and apply mascara.
- Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
- Sweep a peach blush (I used Essence Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl) on the apple of your cheeks and highlight your cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle gold highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
- Apply an orangey coral gloss (I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef) on your lips.