Comments

It’s a great ideal which I should be adding to my weekly beauty regime. I have done it a few times but had not waited long enough for results .Thanks for providing the alternative use of natural products, they are easily accessible so have no excuse Now ..
    Grace´s last blog post ..Avon Skin So Soft Reviews and BenefitsMy Profile

Grace, do exfoliate regularly. You will see a big difference in our your skin looks and feels. :)

2. Janessa says

Sometimes, just for fun. About once a week to once every two weeks. I like to use coconut oil, brown sugar, and honey.

Janessa, that sounds like a lovely scrub. I will try using coconut oil instead than olive oil next time just to see how it works. :)

I guess that, living in Italy, I’m just used to use olive oil for anything really. But coconut tastes delicious too and I’m looking forward to trying it this way. :)

Ana, of, yes, overexfoliating is a never good. It can lead to more damage. But every now and then it makes lips so soft and smooth!

LaDamaBianca, a me piacciono molto gli scrub per la labbra fatti in casa. Sono efficaci, semplici ed economici. Ma quando si ha poco tempo, niente batte lo spazzolino. :)

3. AshleyLee says

I do it when I remember and have time. Not enough!

Lately I’ve been using Crystal Peel Lip Renewal Exfoliator, even though it has a long name.

AshleyLee, that’s a long name for a scrub indeed! But I’ve just googled it and it looks very intriguing. :)