QOTW: Where’s The Weirdest Place You’ve Done Your Makeup?

Where’s the weirdest place you’ve done your makeup?

Beautiful with brains says: I don’t think I’ve ever done my makeup in any weird place. I usually do it in my room or, if I’m at a restaurant or a pub or something, and need to retouch it then I go to the bathroom.

Comments

In the bathroom at the school library, I think. It was a good break just to go there and redid my makeup but that trend didn’t last for so long. Maybe once or twice before I realized how behind I was in studying.
    Dao´s last blog post ..My P90X Progress ReportMy Profile

Dao, redoing you makeup can be a nice way to take a well-needed break, unless you take a too long one. Keeping up with studies is more important. :)

I am not sure if it’s weird, I did it under my work desk (during the earlier/slower hours anyway)so it wouldn’t be awkward as some users (it was in an engineering department so most of them were guys) suddenly come in and see me “farding”…

It was rubbing cheek stains so it’s not like I am spending 10 minutes under there.

Citrine, I find it a bit weird because I had never thought of applying makeup under a desk lol. But I guess it makes sense and it was only for a few minutes anyway. :)

No place besides my room or bathroom. I don’t touch up makeup usually once I put it on. I’ll usually use lipbalm after my lipstick fades or I’ll just dab it on with(out) a mirror and blend it with a finger.

Janessa, that’s what I do too. I just don’t feel comfortable putting makeup on in public, even though I know there’s nothing wrong with it..

Viv, I think these are the most popular places where women do their makeup, aren’t they? :) I guess most of us feel uncomfortable about putting up our makeup in public.