I hope you’re all having a wonderful Friday. Today’s look is simple, pretty and with a bit of color too. I wanted to do something metallic with green and here’s how it turned out. What do you think of it?
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stash
- Bottega Verde Mascara Volume Extra Black
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Milani Minerals Blush
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Mocha
- Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
- Apply a golden bronze shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid and the lower lashline.
- Sweep an olive green shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease and blend.
- Apply a soft yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Original Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
- Line your upper lashline with a olive green with golden accent pencil eyeliner (I used Irban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Stash) and apply mascara.
- Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
- Apply a peachy pink blush with golden shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply a beige with pink undertones lip pencil (I used NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Mocha) on your lips.