QOTW: Do You Ever Finish Your Lip Products?

revlon super lustrous lipgloss pearl plum 01

Do you ever finish your lip products?

Beautiful with brains says: only lip balms. I don’t think I have ever finished a lipgloss or a lipstick. I just have too many of them lol.

Comments

Amanda, I agree. I tell myself I shouldn’t buy more lip products until I finish what I have but it’s hard to resist temptation sometimes.

Sherry, seems like none of us can.. it’s so hard especially with all the new tempting lip products coming out all the time.

Trisha, I use lip balms all the time too. But I can never seem to finish glossies or lippies, not even the ones I use the most.

I have finished one lipstick and two lip glosses and many lip balms. Most just sit there and get thrown out eventually. I don’t own that many lip products and I find it hard to finish them let alone having many!

Janessa, that’s great that you managed to finish a few! I agree that lip products are really hard to finish even when you have only a bunch of them..

2. Nicole says

at my 1st lips product i finished.but the next lips product i didn’t because the color it not match what I’m wearing… that’s why ….
    well thanks for shearing this…

I have finished 1 tube of lip balm and that’s about it. And I am trying to finish up one lipstick at the moment. Seems to be working…..

But wait, I have finished 3 Stila Lip glaze sticks, the ones that need to be sharpened.
    Vonvon´s last blog post ..It’s The Leap Year!My Profile

Vonvon, well done for finishing the Stila lip glaze sticks! I could never do that lol.. And I’m glad you’re on your way to finish a lipstick too. :)

4. Viv says

Only balms for me too! And to be honest, not too many of those, as I often get fed up with them before they’re finished.

Viv, that happens to me with lip balms sometimes too. I usually just give them to my mum or boyfriend then lol.