today I just want to show you a very simple and quick look I did with gold and brown eyeshadows. On my lips, I used NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Mocha, a shimmering beige with pink undertones. I wasn’t sure I was gonna like this shade when I picked it up, but considering that most of my lip products are pink I thought this would make a nice change and I have to say that I absolutely love it. The color is very beautiful and the texture really creamy. I will post a review soon but now, here’s how it looks:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Whiskey
- Bottega Verde Mascara Volume Extra Black
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Neve Cosmetics Blush In Summertime
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Mocha
- Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
- Apply a gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the lid.
- Sweep a dark dirty gold shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease.
- Apply a matte dark brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the crease, but be careful not to bring it up too much. You want to intensify the color on the crease, but want some of the gold to be seen above the brown to create a nice gradient effect.
- Sweep a pale cream shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone to highlight.
- Line your waterline with a brown pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Whiskey) and apply mascara.
- Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
- Apply a bronzy pink blush (I used Neve Cosmetics Blush In Summertime) on the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply a shimmering beige shade (NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Iced Mocha) on your lips.