have you been missing my bright looks? I certainly have so I’m glad to finally be able to show you a very bright, colorful and shimmering look I did with yellow, gold and blue shades. I really like this color combination, it’s fun and summery (yes I know we’re in the middle of winter and it’s been awfully cold lately but the shades still remind of a clear summer day). What do you think of it?
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadows in Wizard’s Apprentice
- Barry M Dazzle Dusts in #76 Yellow
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
- Layla Sparkle Eyeshadow in n.13
- Layla Pure Eyeshadow in n.2
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric
- Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner
- Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Silkygirl Blusher in Flashing Rose
- Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink
- Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
- Then, I applied Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to make the color pop more and make the shimmers stand out. If you don’t have FPE, you can skip this step.
- Apply a bright, sky blue shade (I used Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadows in Wizard’s Apprentice) on the outer V and crease.
- Apply a bright yellow shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dusts in #76 Yellow) on the inner part of the lid. Leave the middle part bare. Then apply the same shade on the inner part of the crease and blend where it meets the blue.
- Sweep a matte light yellow (I used Honeycomb in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette) on the browbone.
- Apply a very shimmering and bright medium blue shade (I used Layla Sparkle Eyeshadow in n.13) on the outer V and the lower lashline. Blend well.
- Apply a glittery and sheer pale gold (I used Layla Pure Eyeshadow in n.2) on the middle part of the lid. Blend well where it meets with the yellow and blue.
- Apply a bright blue pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric) on the waterline and a black one (I used Pupa True Eyes Eyeliner) on the upper lashline. Apply mascara.
- Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
- Apply a matte pink blush (I used Silkygirl Blusher in Flashing Rose) on the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply a semi-opaque bright pink gloss (I used Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink) on your lips.