QOTW: Is There A Makeup Brand You’ve Tried But Never Have Good Luck With?

Is there a makeup brand you’ve tried but never have good luck with?

Beautiful with Brains says: Deborah. It’s an Italian drugstore brand but, despite trying lots of their products throughout the years, nothing has ever impressed me. Everything seems to be sheer and powdery. Some of their lipsticks are nice but not better than most lipsticks on the market. I should just stop buying their products, but every now and then something catches my eye and I hope this time I’ll have better luck.

Comments

LaDamaBianca, che peccato! Io adoro il packaging dei loro prodotti, sono così carini. Di solito mi sono trovata bene con Benefit, ma ci sono dei prodotti che non sono granchè e non valgono il prezzo che costano..

Hmm..I can’t seem to find any :( hmmm…..let me think, it isn’t a makeup brand but I find myself not having luck with skincare brand Olay? :D Sorry out of topic, but that’s what I can think of for now :)

Nikki, that’s ok. :) And I’m sorry their products don’t work for you. I like their skincare products (they make my fave moisturizer) but I know a lot of people have problems with them..

Dom, I can never find a good match in MAC either. With all the shades they make, you’ll think it’ll be easy but it’s not at all..

mmm Sally Hansen nail polishes. The formula just takes so long to dry between coats, and if I paint another coat on it makes the polish streak/bubble/etc. But I keep buying them because the colors look so nice in the bottle, and sometimes they’re on sale for so little money! I should know by now it just doesn’t work for me :(
    Makeup Morsels´s last blog post ..The Wednesday Wigeon No.41My Profile

Makeup Morsels, I’m sorry they don’t work for you. I’m like that with Deborah products. I know they won’t work for me but I still buy them because they’re pretty *sighs* I guess we just want to like the brand and think next time we’ll have better luck..

Well it used to be Wet n Wild, the eyeliners were okay but the eyeshadows were rubbish. Really hard to get anything from the pan, not very blendable, and didn’t last. But they have changed loads since the last time I used them!

Annabella, I used to dislike Wet n Wild when I was younger cos their products just didn’t work but I agree that they really upped their game and came out with some great things recently.