and Happy New Year to you all! I’d like to start the year by showing you this simple but pretty look I’ve just done. I wanted something soft and natural but with a bright pop of color and this is what came out. I hope you’ll like it:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye-Pencil in Mildew
- Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
- Milani Minerals Blush
- Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
- Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
- Apply a soft pink with gold iridescence (I used Gateau in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special eyeshadow palette) on the lid and the browbone.
- Sweep a soft brown shade (I used Gift Basket in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special eyeshadow palette) on the crease. Blend.
- Apply a matte darker, brown shade (I used All Wrapped Up in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special eyeshadow palette) on the outer V and crease. Blend well.
- Line both your upper and lower lashlines with a green pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye-Pencil in Mildew) and apply mascara.
- Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
- Contour your cheekbones with a matte peachy brown blush (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede) and add a pop of color to your cheeks with a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous).
- Apply a soft, antique rose lipstick shade (I used Sleek Makeup True Color in Lipstick in Rose Petal) on your lips.