QOTW: What’s Your Go-To Blush?

What’s your go-to blush?

Beautiful with brains says: Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous, a beautiful peachy pink blush with gold shimmers that provides a natural glow to my skin.

Comments

Krysty, I love Nars Orgasm too. It’s gorgeous but sadly so expensive. The Milani Luminous blush is said to be a dupe of it and, although not identical, is very pretty too.

I dont have a specific go-to blush. But I think it will have to be MAC By Candlelight MSF. I know its not really a blush. But I have used it so often as a blush and it just gives me the nice glowy sheen on my cheeks.

I haven’t been using it lately, and I am on Project 10 Pan and trying very hard to hit pan on the The Body Shop blush. :)
    Vonvon´s last blog post ..L’Oreal’s Goldmine – Want A Share?My Profile

Vonvon, By Candlelight may not be a proper blush but it is still gorgeous! Love the sheen it gives to skin and I’m really gutted I missed out on it.

Trisha, what a shame it was LE. I hate it when I find a good product that I won’t be able to repurchase.

Citrine, it’s a wonderful blush isn’t it? I don’t think it’s identical to nars orgasm but they are both peachy pink blushes and, for the price, it’s a nice alternative.

Harshleen, that’s a very beautiful shade too. If we had Milani here, I’d definitely pick it up. :)