Sunday Survey, Vol.81

1. Have you already started your holiday gift shopping?
Nope, I’m one of those annoying lazy people who leaves it to the very last minute lol. :oops:

2. Are there any beauty brands that just don’t catch your eye?
Nivea and L’Oreal. I’ve given up on Nivea products long ago as they don’t work for me and L’Oreal prices are outrageously high over here and so not worth paying for what you get.

3. What’s the weather like in your part of the world?
Cold, cloudy and gloomy. I so miss summer!

4. Do you prefer light or dark nail polish colors?
Definitely dark shades, even if they are a pain to remove.

5. Do you like western movies?
Not really..

It’s your turn to take the survey now! Copy and paste the questions in the comments, then answer them!
1. Have you already started your holiday gift shopping?
2. Are there any beauty brands that just don’t catch your eye?
3. What’s the weather like in your part of the world?
4. Do you prefer light or dark nail polish colors?
5. Do you like western movies?

Comments

1. Have you already started your holiday gift shopping? No.
    2. Are there any beauty brands that just don’t catch your eye? Yes, definitely, but since they don’t catch my eye I can’t think of the names right now :)
    3. What’s the weather like in your part of the world? pretty gloomy but it’s fine with me.
    4. Do you prefer light or dark nail polish colors?DARK!!!
    5. Do you like western movies? no!
    Marina(Makeup4All)´s last blog post ..Beauty Inspiration: Dior Cruise 2012 CollectionMy Profile

Vonvon, I actually like Max Factor. They make some lovely mascaras and glosses. But I can see why the brand doesn’t catch your eyes as I think it has quite a boring image..

1. Have you already started your holiday gift shopping?No,arrivo sempre all’ultimo minuto :S
    2. Are there any beauty brands that just don’t catch your eye?Si,ma non me ne viene in mente uno :P
    3. What’s the weather like in your part of the world?Fresco ma c’è stato il sole ^^
    4. Do you prefer light or dark nail polish colors?entrambi!
    5. Do you like western movies?no,non è il mio genere ;)

Sabrys, anche io faccio sempre tutto all’ultimo minuto, quando i negozi sono pieni di gente ma non hanno più una vasta scelta di regali disponibili lol…

1. Have you already started your holiday gift shopping?
    Yes! I’m about halfway through already, which has never happened so early before! I’m usually really late with it.

2. Are there any beauty brands that just don’t catch your eye?
    MAC. There are too many collections and from blog reviews I’ve seen, the quality is lacking in a lot of the recent releases :/ I’d rather shop indie and get good lipsticks and extremely pigmented shadows for less than half the price!

3. What’s the weather like in your part of the world?
    It was snowing and cold the past few days, but it’s supposed to get warmer (10 degrees C tomorrow!) I’m in Canada, so there’s a possibility we’ll have -10 days very soon, though.

4. Do you prefer light or dark nail polish colors?
    Both, but dark in the fall/winter and light in spring/summer.

5. Do you like western movies?
    Nope!
    eight´s last blog post ..Indie Style & TopBox: Awesome Sample Boxes by and for Awesome PeopleMy Profile

Eight, that’s great that you managed to do a lot of your holiday shopping already! Well done!

And I agree about MAC, the quality of their products isn’t as good as it used to be and I think one of the reasons is because they are releasing too many collections and focusing more over quantity than quality. Such a shame.

4. Ashley says

1. Have you already started your holiday gift shopping?
    Today I kind of wrapped up the most important part (my husband), but I still have the other presents to buy. I think it’s fun.

2. Are there any beauty brands that just don’t catch your eye?
    If they didn’t catch my eye, I guess I don’t know about them.

3. What’s the weather like in your part of the world?
    Lovely. Colorado has 300 days of sunshine a year!

4. Do you prefer light or dark nail polish colors?
    I like light during the week and dark and shiny and exciting on weekends!

5. Do you like western movies?
    Not so much I guess, anymore. I don’t like Holocaust movies anymore, either – I’ve seen so many of them.

• Ashley says

I guess it is. But last year I lived in NYC and the weather was icky, and I kind of liked that, too. It’s… something.

Ashley, I guess bad weather has its pros too. When it’s bad outside, it can be peaceful to stay indoors and relax.. and rain and storms can be interesting to watch too..