sorry for the lack of FOTDs this past couple of weeks. I’ve been so busy lately that I’ve been doing mostly simple neutral looks that weren’t really worth showing, and then I caught a bad cold, so I didn’t wear any makeup at all for a few days. But I’m fine now and in the mood for some brighter looks like the one I’m showing you today. I’ve used yellow and orange eyeshadows, which is a combination that I don’t think suits me that much tbh, but it’s very summery and fun anyway. I hope you’ll like it:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Curacao Eyeshadow Palette
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Neve Cosmetics Blush In Summertime
- Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral
- Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day.
- Apply a bright lemon yellow (I used Screwdriver in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Palette) on the inner half of the lid.
- Sweep a bright orange (I used Tequila Sunrise in the Sleek Makeup Curacao Palette) on the crease and outer half of the lid. Blend well. Apply the same shade on the lower lashline too.
- Apply a matte reddish brown (I used Regal in the Sleek Makeuo Au Naturel eyeshadow palette) on the outer V. Blend well.
- Sweep a matte light yellow (I used Honeycomb in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel eyeshadow palette) on the browbone. Blend.
- Line your upper lashline with a black pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero) and your waterline with a bright blue one (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric). Apply mascara.
- Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
- Sweep a bronzy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Neve Cosmetics Blush in Summertime) on the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply a coral lipstick (I used Barry M Lip Paint in #53 Coral) on your lips.