Sunday Survey, Vol.78

1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
Well, I once went to Greece by ship, but I have never been on a proper cruise. I’m not really fond of ships to be honest, I like to keep my feet firmly on the ground lol.

2. Have you ever bought the same shade again on accident?
Mmm I do sometimes buy similar shades from different brands (ie Barbie pink lippies or lime green eyeshadows), but I have never bought the actual same shade again on accident.

3. What time do you get up on Sunday mornings?
In the summer, when the weather is beautiful and sunny, I like to wake up early as usual and just enjoy the morning. But in winter, I like to stay under the warm and cosy covers until about 9:30, 10:00.

4. Analog or digital clocks?
Digital. You can see straight away what exact time it is and they aren’t noisy. Although analog clocks look better on walls lol.

5. Do you like bangs?
Yes, but on others. I don’t think they suit me.

It’s your turn to take the survey now. Simply copy and paste the questions in the comments, then answer them.
1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
2. Have you ever bought the same shade again on accident?
3. What time do you get up on Sunday mornings?
4. Analog or digital clocks?
5. Do you like bangs?

Comments

1. Ditto – been on a ship, but not on a proper cruise. Didn’t enjoy being on the ship all that much, so I’m not into planning for a cruise, either.

2. Erm… Not the exact same, not on accident, no.
    But I am drawn to really similiar shades so I end up with a bunch of strong red lippies, or a bunch of plum or warm yellow polishes, the milionth pair of black and white striped socks… :P

3. 9:30, preferably. If the weather’s sunny, it’s easier to get up even earlier.

4. Analog. I kinda ‘get’ the real time with the, with the digital ones it just seems like numbers, somehow :D .

5. Yes.

Ana, I tend to be drawn to the same shades too.. I tell myself that I should try new shades but once I’m in a shop all my good purposes vanish… Like when I’m looking for a new lip product.. most of mine are baby or Barbie pinks so I tell myself I should try some nude/brown/plum shades and I do swatch them but I always end up buying at least a pink one in the end lol..

1. Have you ever been on a cruise? No, and I’ll never be. I’ve been on a ship and I suffered sea-sickness. It was terrible!

2. Have you ever bought the same shade again on accident? Not from the same brand, but I bought some really close dupes from different brands.

3. What time do you get up on Sunday mornings? It depends. Generally too late! :D

4. Analog or digital clocks? Analog. I need a noisy, old style alarm to wake up early.

5. Do you like bangs? Some months ago I would say no, but I give bangs a try this summer and… Surprise! They suit me! :D
    La Bisbetica´s last blog post ..Ponderando: 5 cose sulle quali non vale la pena di riflettere troppo – Volume 2My Profile

La Bisbetica, I’m sorry you suffer sea-sickness, that’s terrible. One of my friends suffered from that too while we were travelling to Greece and it was really awful.

And it’s very pleasantly surprising how things we never thought we’d like actually end up looking good on us, isn’t it? You really never know until you try..

1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
    Yes, to Alaska when I was little. It was a fun cruise :)
    2. Have you ever bought the same shade again on accident?
    Similar, but not the same.
    3. What time do you get up on Sunday mornings?
    Erm…late, but not as late as Saturday! Usually around 9:00
    4. Analog or digital clocks?
    Digital. They don’t tick, which is sometimes distracting when I need to study.
    5. Do you like bangs?
    They’re kind of annoying when they get in your face all the time! But I think they look cute.
    Makeup Morsels´s last blog post ..Holiday Goodness from Victoria’s SecretMy Profile

Makeup Morsels, I agree about bangs. I had bangs when I was a child and they’d always get in my face, which was very annoying! Then, I cut them and found out I looked better without lol. But I still think they’re pretty. :)

4. Ashley says

1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
    Yes, on the Inside Passage in Alaska.

2. Have you ever bought the same shade again on accident?
    A couple of times.

3. What time do you get up on Sunday mornings?
    Well, I get up at about 6:30 every morning.

4. Analog or digital clocks?
    Digital.

5. Do you like bangs?
    Yep.

Ashley, 6:30 even on weekends?! Wow, that’s really early!

A cruise in Alaska must be a wonderful experience!

Marina, I hope you can go on a cruise soon. I’m not a big fan of ships, but if that’s not a problem for you, then a cruise can be a lot of fun.

5. leo says

1. Have you ever been on a cruise? Yes, once on a cruise ship in the Caribbean and many times by sailboat in the Mediterranean. Loved both.
    2. Have you ever bought the same shade again on accident? Well, in so many years of makeup, it happened… more than once! My sister and friends are usually happy with that. :)
    3. What time do you get up on Sunday mornings? Around 8.00 (usually it’s at 6.00)
    4. Analog or digital clocks? Analog
    5. Do you like bangs? Yes, I have a short haircut with bangs! They draw the attention to my eyes and are way better than botox to hide wrinkles on my forehead… ;)

Leo, I’m glad you enjoyed your cruise.

And it’s a nice of you to give your dupes to friends. I haven’t bougth the same shade twice yet but I think it will happen one day.. when you use makeup for years (and especially if you build quite a big collection), I think it’s inevitable to buy the same thing twice by mistake. :)