yesterday I did a look with two of my favourite Shiro Cosmetics eyeshadows, Everything Is Bears and Pikachiu. Everything is Bears is a rich brown chock full of gold glitter and just one of the most beautiful browns I have ever seen. It is so sparkly! I only have a sample of it but I really must order the full size soon. Pikachiu is a vivid yellow with red shimmers, which my camera sadly didn’t capture. I also added some orange to the look and I’m really pleased with how it turned out. (Oh, the second photo, unlike the other two, was taken with flash, which is why the colors look more vivid). Here’s the look, I hope you’ll like it.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Everything Is Bears
- Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 Orange
- Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Pikachiu
- Sleek Makeup Curious Eyeshadow palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey
- Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Neve Cosmetics Blush in Summertime
- Sleek Makeup Pout Polish SPF 15 Caribbean Collection Bonaire
- Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to make the colors pop and the glitters stand out (if you don’t have it, you can skip this step).
- Sweep a rich brown shade with gold glitters (I used Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Everything Is Bears) on the crease.
- Apply a vivid orange shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 Orange) on the lid.
- Apply a bright yellow shade with red glitter (I used Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Pikachiu) on the center of the lid. Blend out the edges.
- Sweep a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Makeup Curious eyeshadow palette) on the browbone to highlight.
- Line your upper lashline, waterline and lower lashline with a rich brown pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey) and apply mascara.
- Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
- Sweep a bronzy pink blush (I used Neve Cosmetics Blush in Summertime) on the apple of your cheeks.
- Apply a sheer orange gloss or tinted moisturizer (I used Sleek Makeup Pout Polish in Bonaire) on your lips.