my allergies have been bothering me again, so lately I’m only wearing minimal makeup on the eyes: a touch of cream eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I’m not really a fan of cream eyeshadows, mainly because they crease after three hours on me, but Michael Todd Long Wear Creme Shadow are truly amazing. Once on, they don’t budge for the entire day and that without the help of a primer! To spice up the look, I decided to wear a bold lip, using the OCC Lip Tar in Demure. I hope you’ll like it:
- Michael Todd Long Wear Creme Shadow in Forever Young
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in Black
- Eyeko Big Eyes mascara
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Make Up For Ever Powder Blush in n.26 Fuchsia
- OCC Lip Tar in Demure
- Apply a cream silver eyeshadow with goldish brown undertones (I used Michael Todd Long Wear Creme Shadow in Forever Young) on the lid and bring it slightly up the crease. Blend out the edges.
- Line your upper lashline with a black gel liner (I used Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H in Black) and apply mascara.
- Next, apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
- Sweep a matte fuchsia blush (I used Make Up For Ever Powder Blush in n.26 Fuchsia) on the apples of your cheeks.
- On the lips, apply a purple shade with strong fuchsia undertones (I used OCC Lip Tar in Demure).