today I want to show you a simple natural look I did with the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special eyeshadow palette. I hope you’ll like it!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Makeup I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
– Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey
– Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Big Girl Cosmetics Diva Gloss
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Pat a champagne shade with pink undertones (I used Organza in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special eyeshadow palette) on the lid.
– Sweep a shimmery bronzy brown (I used Gift Basket in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special eyeshadow palette) on the outer corner of the eye and into the crease. Blend. Sweep the same shade on the lower lashline too.
– Apply a matte cream shade (I used Bow in the Sleek Makeup Oh So Special eyeshadow palette) on the browbone.
– Line your waterline with a brown pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey) and apply mascara.
– Next, apply foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skintone (I used Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare) and follow with concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) where needed (I used it to hide dark circles).
– Contour your cheekbones with a matte peachy brown bronzer (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede) and highlight you cheeks, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Apply a shimmering brownish pink lipgloss (I used Big Girl Cosmetics Diva Gloss) on the lips.