QOTW: What’s the best hair conditioner?

What’s the best hair conditioner?

Beautiful With Brains says: I love L’Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Conditioner. It’s the only conditioner I’ve tried that leaves my hair tangle-free. And it makes my hair shine and smell gorgeous all day!

Comments

Marina, I’m the opposite. I couldn’t live without conditioner and rarely use masks lol. But masks too are a good way to keep hair moisturized and in good condition. :)

Vonnie, they both sound great, especially the Curls Coconut Sublime conditioner.My hair gets knotty so easily, I could use something like that. :)

I love L’Oreal’s Nutri-Shimmer conditioner. I’ve been using The Body Shop’s Rainforest Moisture conditioner along with the shampoo, and while I like the shampoo, I find the conditioner leaves a film on my hair and isn’t as moisturizing as L’oreal. So, I’m going to switch back to Nutri-Shimmer soon :D

Eight, I find L’Oreal conditioners very moisturizing too. It’s a shame TBS leaves a film on hair but at least the shampoo’s good. :)

Alex, I really like L’Oreal conditioners, they are very moisturizing. I’m glad the Joico Moisture Recovery is working well for you.

2. Ana says

Cliven’s Hair Conditioner with Natural Extracts.
    Just right consistency, washes out easily, makes my hair glow and untangle, comes in a half-liter bottle. Yay!

Amanda, I’m lazy too so I know how you feel. :) Maybe you can try a conditioning shampoo on days when you don’t use conditioner/mask. That should help somewhat. :)

I use Bioterra shampoos and conditioners, If I’m shopping in sally’s.
    But at any other store tresemme is the best drug store brand you can get, that I’m aware of.
    I use a reconstructor twice a week. It helps replace keratin and protein (similar to a mayonnaise mask) to make hair stronger and thicker! Only on a temporary basis, but as the proteins are replaced it makes the strand thicker and stronger. helps mend split ends, makes it shiny and soft, protects against heat and UV rays. It’s miracle stuff! :)

I’m going to cosmetology school, and follow this blog religiously! :)

Lauren, I’m glad you’ve found some products that work so well for you and that reconstructor sounds amazing! :)

I’m glad you enjoy my blog and thanks for your support. I wish you all the best with your studies. :)