today I want to show you a quick, wearable look I did with the new Sleek Nude collection. On my eyes, I used the darker, smokier shades in the Au Naturel palette. The Pout Polish in Bare Minimum is very sheer but has a nice moisturizing texture and the Blush in Suede is perfect for contouring pale skin. Here are the pix. Let me know what you think in the comments.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
- Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede
- Sleek Makeup Pout Polish in Bare Minimum
- Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
- Pat a shimmering military green with brown undertones (I used Moss in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the lid.
- Apply a shimmering reddish brown (I used Conker in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the outer part of the lid and blend where it meets with the green.
- Sweep a matte reddish brown (I used Regal in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the crease and blend.
- Apply a matte light beige (I used Cappuccino in the Sleek Makeup Au Naturel palette) on the browbone.
- Apply mascara.
- I skipped the foundation (it’s still too hot to wear it) and only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
- Contour your cheekbones with a matte tawny brown shade (I used Sleek Makeup Blush in Suede).
- Sweep a sheer neutral tinted lip balm/gloss (I used Sleek Makeup Pout Polish in Bare Minimum) on your lips.