QOTW: Do You Buy Grooming Products For The Men In Your Life?

Do you buy beauty products for the men in your life?

Beautiful with brains says: I don’t cos they just wouldn’t use them. I did buy conditioner for my boyfriend once, though. His hair is very dry and needs some extra moisture but when the bottle ran out, he didn’t bother getting a new one. *sighs*

Comments

1. Sheila says

Saw my boyfriend once testing my moisturizer and he gave it a good rating. Next day I saw him using it again. So, I bought him his own but I told him he’s buying my next tube. He must have really liked that moisturizer.
    Sheila´s last blog post ..CNA TrainingMy Profile

Sheila, haha, well done. :) But it’s good that he was curious enough to try the moisturizer and started using it. Men need it too. My bf would never do such a thing, sadly.

I used to. I bought my brothers facial washes, and gave one brother two lip balms and a moisturizer because he really needed it. However, I don’t think they ever really used anything. :p

My dad on the other hand is very particular about skincare, and while I technically don’t buy anything for him since he’d rather get it himself, he did take a bottle of facial sunscreen once… one which I got for myself. Oh well. :)
    Karina´s last blog post ..This Bella is a WinnerMy Profile

Karina, what a shame! I hate it when you buy someone products they need and they don’t use it. But it’s good that your father at least takes good care of his skin. :)

La Bisbetica, that’s a good point. I hate it when you buy something for someone else and they don’t use it. Waiting until they ask is a good idea and can make you save some money too.

Monika, what a shame your bf doesn’t use conditioner either. My bf says that conditioner is a product for girls and that thus he doesn’t need it, which is ridiculous cos everyone needs it, especially if their hair is dry. I think it may have been the way these products have been advertised in the past that has put some people off.

Kuri, it’s a shame when people don’t use what they are given. But at least by asking in advance you’re not wasting any more money.

And it’s good that you force him to wear sunscreen, that’s so important. Mine is convinced you only need it at the beach and doesn’t wanna wear it daily. Men! It’s always an uphill battle with them indeed! :)