according to the news, here in Italy we are experiencing the hottest and most humid week of this summer. I love the hot weather but I hope it’ll be cooler soon as I’m slowly melting away in this heat wave! Because of this, I haven’t been wearing any makeup at all for the past few today but since today is my birthday (I turn 29 and I’m starting to feel old lol), I thought I’d make an effort and do a simple colorful look. Usually, when I wear bright eyeshadows, I like to keep the lips natural, but this time I opted for a bolder pink shade and I think I like the result. What do you think?
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Budew
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent
- Formula D Eyeshadow in Belle
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Ransom
- Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
- Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes in Over 9000
- Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
- Pat a light green with a gold duochrome (I used Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Budew) on the lid.
- Sweep a sheer white shade with green shimmers (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent) on the browbone to highlight.
- Using a pencil or shader brush, apply a shimmery pale lilac shade (I used Formula D Eyeshadow in Belle) on the lower lashline.
- Line your waterline with a purple pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Ransom) and apply mascara.
- I skipped the foundation (it’s too hot here to wear it atm) and only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
- Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
- Apply a bold pink shade (I used Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes in Over 9000) on your lips.