blue eyes will be a very popular trend in fall, which makes me very happy because I love this color. And so I decided to do a simple, but bright look with blue and paired it with a green eyeliner. The rest of the makeup is kept quite soft and natural. Oh, and please excuse my hair. It was a windy (but sunny) day and I was standing next to the window. Anyway, here’s the look, I hope you’ll like it.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mildew
– Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
– Rival De Loop Young Glossy Lips in n.10 Apricot Cream
– Apply an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply a bright blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the lid.
– Sweep a light aqua shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the crease and blend well. Apply it on the lower lashline too.
– Apply a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline with a green pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mildew) and your waterline with a dark blue pencil liner (Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge)· Apply mascara.
– I skipped the foundation cos it’s too hot here to wear it atm and only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
– Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on the apples of your cheeks.
– Apply a subtle and shimmery pinkish apricot gloss (I used Rival De Loop Young Glossy Lips in n.10 Apricot Cream) on your lips.