New Collection: Kiko Chic Chalet Autumn 2011

Imagine being on holiday in the mountains. You’re in a luxurious but cosy chalet warming up near the fire while the soft snow is falling down outside. That’s the inspiration for the new Kiko Chic Chalet Autumn 2011 collection. There are reds and brown shades for the lips, colorful and smokey hues for the eyes and new interesting nail polish shades. The designs of the products and packaging are inspired by the grain of wood, which I think is very pretty. Here are more details:

COLOR FEVER EYESHADOW PALETTE (€12,90)
Available in Unexpected Rosy Taupe, Luxurious Gold and Plum, Hyperreal Green Wood, Daring Fire Hues, Sensational Cool Shade and Elegant Nocturnal Tone.

METAL LIGHT EYELINER (€7,50)
This water-resistant eyeliner has a brilliant metallic finish. Available in Red Berry, Flash Violet, Electric Purple, Siren Blue, Teal Green, Wild Forest and Black Velvet.

SILKY TOUCH POWDER (€13,90)
Available in Almond Translucency and Natural Radiance.

SILKY TOUCH BRONZER (€13,90)
A lightweight powder to sculpt your face and warm up your complexion. Available in Beige Shine and Warm Glow.

RAY OF LIGHT HIGHLIGHTER PEN (€7,90)
This highlighter pen is available in Gold Glitz and Coral Shimmer.

ADJUSTABLE COLOUR BLUSH (€9,90)
Available in Vintage Ginger, Fancy Coral, Plush Rosy Brown and Sumptuous Burgundy.

ULTRA MATTE LIGHT LIPSTICK (€7,50)
This matte lipstick has a light mousse texture, high color payoff, feels comfortable on the lips and lasts long. Available in Fire Orange, Red Padauk, Soft Crimson, Rose Mauve and Candy Pink.

HYPER GLOSS STYLO (€7,50)
The formula is light and creamy and the finish wet and semi-opaque. Available in Tender Peach, Red Wave, Apple Red, Purple Sparkle, Rose Silk and Sheer Taupe.

FROZEN NAIL LACQUER (€4,90)
Available in Brown Leather, Deep Malachite, Frosted Emerald, Northern Sea Blue, Plum Noir and Iced Black.

What do you think of this collection? Do you plan to get something?

Comments

Amy, it is a gorgeous collection, isn’t it? Unfortunately Kiko isn’t available in the States yet. :( Maybe you can try ebay?

Brittany, Kiko is one of my favourite Italian drugstore brands. They make some really nice products and the packaging is lovely too.

Marina, it is a beautiful collection indeed. I hope you’ll be able to try some of their products soon.

Vonvon, they are all gorgeous, aren’t they? I wanna get at least one but I’m not sure which one to choose lol.

Annabella, I heard that Kiko is about to open a store in Westfield. I’m not sure of the exact date but if I remember correctly it should be sometime in September. ;)

1. Ana says

Remember when I ranted about new collections not featuring anything new?
    This is new.

Of course, you can’t invent a new gray, but these seem like less used colours (not to mention the yellow-red-violet combo) and combinations.

The eyeliner colours seem fun and the lipstick ones spot-on, especially for winter.

And the nail polishes! Oh, the nail polishes!
    They leave me swooning.
    Frosted Emerald and Northern Sea Blue look positively dreamy.
    I’ll be checking for swatches as soon as I hear the collection hit the shops (did it already? I can never get the hang of the whole ‘winter collections in August/spring collections in January’ thing.)

Ana, this is a collection that I like too. You’re right, nothing is new but it’s nice to see some less used shades. Some of the palettes have very interesting color combos and the nail polishes are gorgeous! I believe the collection is already in shops, although I haven’t had the chance to check it out in person yet, I’ve been so busy lately! But I definitely plan to go soon and get at least a palette and a couple of polishes.