I’m sorry I haven’t posted a look in ages. First my eye allergies have been bothering me again (I’m fine now), and then we’ve been hit by a heat wave so I’ve been wearing only minimal makeup for weeks (and started to get tired of it). Most of the looks I’ve done recently were just really simple and boring, hence why I didn’t post them, but I thought I would show you this one. The eyes are very simple but I spiced up the look a bit with a sheer red gloss. I hope you’ll like it:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette in Extravagant Gold
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey
- Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Layla Top Cover Fard Compatto in n.3
- NYC Pencil & Pout in Ruby Duet
- Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
- Apply a pale cream beige close to your natural skin tone (I used the one in the Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette in Extravagant Gold) all over your lid.
- Sweep a light brown shade (I used the one in the Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette in Extravagant Gold) on the outer corner of the eye, into the crease and on the lower lashline. Blend well.
- Line your upper lashline with a brown pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey) for a soft but defined look. Apply mascara.
- It’s too hot to wear foundation here at the moment so I only applied concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer) on my undereye area to hide my dark circles.
- Swipe a tan brown blush (I used Layla Top Cover Fard Compatto in n.3) on my cheekbones to define them.
- Apply a sheer red gloss (I used NYC Pencil & Pout in Ruby Duet).