TGIF! I don’t know about you but I’ve had a tiring week and can’t wait to just chill out and relax this weekend. What about you? Do you have any plans for the weekend? And what look will be wearing? Something colorful like the look I’m showing you today? I decided to pair a bright pink with some bold blues and this is what came out. I hope you’ll like it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette
– Sleek I-Divine Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
– Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow in Wizard’s Apprentice
– Sleek I-Divine Chaos Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
– Pupa Diva’s Lashes mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette) on the inner corner of the eyes.
– Apply a pinkish coral shade (I used Pink Grapefruit in the Sleek Good Girl palette) on the middle of the lid. Blend where it meets with the white shade.
– Apply an aqua teal shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious palette) on the inner corner and blend where it meets with the coral shade.
– Sweep a light blue shade (I used Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow in Wizard’s Apprentice) on the outer V and crease. Blend well.
– With a pencil brush, apply a line of matte dark blue eyeshadow (I used the one in the Sleek Chaos palette) on the eye socket area in the crease. Blend well but don’t bring the color up too much.
– Sweep a soft pink shade (I used Meringue in the Sleek Good Girl palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline and waterline with a dark blue eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge) and apply mascara.
– Now, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep a cream pink blush (I used NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Apply a peachy pink gloss (I used Senna Pearl Glow Lip Lacquer in Sunkiss) on your lips.