if you haven’t already, can I please ask you to take a quick survey about what you like and don’t like about the blog and what you would like to see here in the future? Your feedback (and constructive criticism too) is very much appreciated and with your help, I can make Beautiful With Brains a more enjoyable site to visit. Thanks to everyone that has already taken the survey! To those that haven’t yet, here’s the link: survey. Thank you!
Now, for today’s look. No, it’s not my birthday, I just used Sugarpill ChromaLust Loose Eyeshadow in Birthday Girl, a beautiful candy pink infused with shimmers. Unfortunately my camera didn’t pick up how shimmery this shade is. It’s so sparkly in real life! I decided to pair it with purple and here’s what came out. I hope you’ll like it:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sugarpill ChromaLust Loose Eyeshadow in Birthday Girl
Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom
- Pupa Diva’s Lashes mascara
- YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Layla Top Cover Fard Compatto in n.7
- Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2
- Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
- Pat a candy pink shade (I used Sugarpill ChromaLust Loose Eyeshadow in Bithday Girl) on the lid.
- Sweep a medium purple shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original eyeshadow palette) on the crease.
- Sweep a white shade (I used the one in the Sleek Curious eyeshadow palette) on the browbone.
- Line your upper lashline with a purple pencil liner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom) and, at the end, flick it slightly upwards. Line your waterline with the same shade too. Apply mascara.
- On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
- Sweep a sparkling pink blush (I used Layla Top Cover Fard Compatto in n.7) on your cheeks.
- Apply an intense fuchsia lipgloss shade (I used Layla Miracle Gloss in n.2) on your lips.